Sunday, January 28, 2007

Several thingz to blog about.. . ..
okie..one at a time...

Make muffins...hmm...turns out worst than I thought! ha ha.. .. ..let just say I better stick to my day Job...lalala

Also... .went for a friend's wedding..my primary school mate! what a surprise.. ..receive her invitation one week before the actual day.. ..will upload the photos later.. ..the wedding was more like a gathering...haha haven't see each other for a long time. ..thus ended up chatting nonstop and neglect the bride! also see one of my primary school friend in my gym! she went for aquafit.. ..which is the claz i frequent most.. ..what a concidence..ha ha and because of me..my instructor get to know her..n keeps calling her "primary school friend"!!

And talking of gym.. .. hmm..let just say that the frenzs u know there might not be ur actual frenz..they might have ulterior motive in getting to know u better or hang out with u.. .. I noticed my clique of frenzs at gym is getting bigger and bigger..there seem to be more gals hanging out with me.. ...and seem to be asking me the same Q over and over agin...hmm ..getting a bit fed up...but keeps cool and just ignore it.. ..

No comments: