Sunday, February 11, 2007

Okie...so what up during this weekend!

First ...finally manage to sort out all the clothes i bought for CNY and work!! whew...back breaking work..haha threw away lot of clothes that don't fit and those that don't look good...replaced them with all the new ones that I just bought..

Secondly..baked a cheese cake!! haha.. ..well actually it reallie assemble as it is a non-baking cheese cake...make it for V day for my colleagues..hope they like it...

Thirdly..manage to clean up my room partially...and hopefully...be able to finish the clean up ASAP...

Fourth...I meet up with one of my gym friend who just came back frm Korea..bought me sweets n chocos! haha so sweet as she knows I a sweet junkie who loves Chocos too..esp dark choco...

Whew..sounds like a busy weekend.haha...though i have not finish expanding all my energy..manage to play majong with my family too :)

Next up..will be CNY....hope I don't stuffed myself too much with all the goodies...

Next up on the baking list: cinnanmon buns!! hopefully..haha


Photos up next.. ..

No comments: