Sunday, July 02, 2006

Me and Lili....she has been my Team Leader for over a year and a half! times reallie go fast sia...there has been up and down in our professional relationship, but I still respect her and she reallie teaches me much... .hee.....sideline: damn...I look sweet with glasses on! wahaha
My lunch! it called baked chicken in stewed rice...hmmm tasted more like baked rice! haha but quite nice...except that it is a bit saltish...

okie...decide to create another post...since I could not post all photos at one go.....damn idiotic..haha

We went to Breeks! cafe at Orchard...to celebrate the resignation of Lili..haha..y was it a celebration and not send-off...well cos the gal has worked over here for close to 5 years! and needless to say, we all know how it feels to work at a non-profit organization especially one as notorious as....hmm.. ...it heart-breaking and back-breaking work to be an employee in non-profit organization in Singapore....public feels that pay should be low... .we shd all be passionate and not care a qualm abt pay, comfort and compensation..but hey....put on ur thinking cap for a while...we are humans too....have family members to take care of...have bills to pay....commitments to make..I can't devote 24/7 to my work...family is of paramount importance...
Also...in non-profit organization, promotions are also unthink of ....plus bonus etc...hai

So in a way...it good she is moving on....all the Best! Lili Wen...hee

No comments: