Sunday, December 24, 2006

Oh gosh...time reallie flies.. ..how long have i not blogged..hmm let see.. ...about 6 mths or so?? Things have been happening at warp speed and I guess I have no time to blog... .
Okie a brief recap.. ..someone close to me has passed away... ard e time tt I stopped blogging. ..did not wanna dwell to much into it..just that Cancer reallie reallie sucks.....
I have a complete new set of colleagues...haha has to adjust to new way of working and co-operation...let just say tt humans are creatures of habit and abhor changes and leave it as tt!
I lose weight! hee hee exercise is reallie impt in keeping the weight off and to look toned...plus it fun when u do exercise with ppl tt u r comfortable with!
And now to look forward to the new year.. .... I have reallie grow during this yr.. ..things happened and I have to adjust and adapt to changes...guess this is how we all grow...having nasty stuff throw to us and learning to cope with it.. .
I am comfortable with the way I am and now looking back at 2006 .. .dun think I have much regrets..perhaps a bit of twinges here and there. ...thinking tt I shd handles some incidences with more maturity and coolness..but well what pass has pass and no point in dwelling on it.
Just celebrate Xmas with my good pals.. .we booked a room at gallery and have dinner at marmalade pantry..the food was good..desserts was fantastic! hee I have snapper pot pie with fennel...the serving was just right and they were reallie generous with the amt of snapper inside. We order 3 desserts; sticky date toffee pudding, profiteroles with eggnog and a lemony custardy tart. The lemon tart was good and the only grouse I have was tt the tart was a bit too hard...guess it has been in the fridge for quite a while.. . Now for some pics.. .



































No comments: