Monday, October 01, 2007

Goodness have it really been so long...my last post was dated 19th Aug! More than a month has come and go...

I been really busy and tired both physically and emotionally...
First all...spend a grand total of 5 weeks in SGH...learning from the veteran hospital staff on the way they counsel and managed patients. Makes lots of new friends over there which I grateful for cos they make the transition of moving to a new place less scary. And the staff over at SGH has been really helpful and kind...which left an impression on me.

But it has still been a steep learning curve for me which I realize after I returned to TTSH. Spend the whole week meeting my doctor, dicussing about work procedures and protecol. Setting up the physical system and running errands before I could offically start seeing patients.
I would never have been able to do this if I have not been learning in SGH! hee hee....
That what get me emotionally tired I guess...
Finally the administrative process almost done but I will be off to NUH for the next 2 weeks!
Gosh..another learning curve to conquere and new colleagues to know and new place to explore..
Will love the experience if it is not that far! argh...hee hee

On a happier note, me and Agnes were passing through a marc jacob promotion booth on Saturday when we were spotted by the emecc in the best friend forever campign..hee hee
Have to answer some question which i got it wrong..silly A should have write down the color she was wearing and not what I was wearing since logically I would guess her favourite color would be what she is wearing lor....
hee hee anyway we have fun and come away from that experience with a cool souvenir..a photo of us taken by their camerman and a sample of the latest marc jacob perfume, DAISY which smell awesome by the way :)

1 comment:

agnes said...

its emcee not emecc gal! hehe, yea i know im so daft!!! arghh e silly colour - perhaps we couldve won e bigger bottles! ah well weve e souvenir pics :) hehe