Sunday, August 19, 2007

Started work a week ago at my new workplace. So far so good..since it still the honeymoon period. Hee hee, everyone has been really friendly and nice which is not ununusal since we tend to be more well-behaved on the first meet up :) let see how it goes after a while but based on my feelings, I think it gonna be a great place to work in just like my previous workplace with great zany colleagues :)

The best thing about the new workplace is that I am almost automonous...doctors are really busy creatures and I propably been left along to handle my own stuffs. And since I the only one doing my job, hee hee..I have full control of my own work.

Just have a national day party with gym buddies...oh goodness...food was criticized till very very badly. Hee hee...Cat says we gonna practice before we cook again! Well, ha ha a point that is well said and well taken in...we will strategize the next time round and if possible I should endeavor to make them get a really bad tummy ache so that they know when to zip their mouth SHUT! I think that works better than if I spend ages brushing up on my cooking skills... Ha ha
But it has been fun and it was really funny to see A got all heated up under the collar and ending the UNO game in a really spectular manner, I think I has not seen such tantrum being played out ever since I left primary school..hee hee
This just goes to show that all of us have an unsighly moment..counseller and teacher inclusive :)

Well ...as of now it off to SGH for a 4 weeks attachment, think I going to learn loads but the scary part is to implement and carry out all the duties by myself back at TTSH once I back to my workplace. Let hopes everything goes well!!

1 comment:

agnes said...

i didnt THROW A TANTRUM!!!!!!