Friday, March 24, 2006

Better update before my goldfish takes a dip and run away with my memory.. . ...

My colleagues gave me and Tracia a surprise Bday gift on wednesday...they order a cake which is reallie nice and I had a big slice...(imagine a normal cake split into 8 portion...and u know how big one slice is...haha)
Gave me a precious moment jewelry holder and it reallie sweet...hee I like it..
Everytime on my bday, without fail..I get ask this Q "do u like the present".... hmmm can't expect me to say "NO!" right..haha
But I reallie appreciate the thoughtfulness and gesture behind the gifts and there rarely a time (in fact almost nil) where I will dislike a gift that I received. A gift encompasses much more than its monetary value and I find that I will appreciate the items that I received more than if I had bought the same item myself..hee
Feeling reallie tired these few days..ever since last sun, I had been keeping late nights (not sleeping until 2-3am)...not sure what I had been up to (hee) but it has been affecting my mood (grouchier and grouchier) and I think I need to catch up with my sleep goddess....
Also, posted my application for my dream job (keep ur fingers crossed for me and hope I got invited for an interview!)...big step for me to take...always thinking one step ahead and wonder will I be devastated if I dun get the job. But better left that thought to the nite where I can't sleep and need a good fright as I start conjuring up scary scenarios.. ..hee
But seriously....my work getting monotonous and tedious...and I reallie have no motivation to carry on...envious of my colleagues who had moved on or is moving on to better job opportunities and I really wish them the best...
oohh....that all for now.. ..update again. ..

No comments: