Friday, March 31, 2006

Heard a sorrowful and disturbing new yesterdae nite..
Someone's life has been altered drastically by a little piece of new he received.
When I was told..my first reaction was disbelieving and eventually after the shock..Sadness and numbness set in.
Imagine how it feels for the family, the uncertainty, the depression, unhappiness, the fear of the unknown and the feeling of betrayal.
If it was me, I dun know how to pick up my life after that, what the use of clinging on to a future that I cannot forsee. What the use of planning for the future when I know the time given is limited and my life is like a ticking bomb...ready to go blast the moment I turn my back to it.
False optimism hurts and it draining to try to pretend everything is fine when it is not...
Clinging on to medical intervention is like a mirage of an oasis in the desert...there is absolutely no cure...just a prolong of suffering and misery as they tries ways and means to delay the inevitable..DEATH
But what else is there to be done...every little second and minute counts..there a desperate need to be surrounded by loved ones and to see them...and I will gladly accept any means that allowed me to do so...
I doubt everything will be bright and sunny..and it going to be an uphill struggle for the whole family...mere words cannot cure what ailing...only actions will prove that we support and stand by them.. ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's support them together!