Thursday, March 16, 2006

Niu Niu rousing herself up for a very short while to take this "happy" photo with Long Long
Long Long still wide awake & Bushy-tailed at the dead of a night..well what do u expect..he is a nocturnal animal by nature..though I think he is catching an extremely infectious illness from Niu Niu..SLEEPING THE WHOLE DAY AWAY!!
Card make by Trace: she super good at thinking up innovative cards and fanastic at packaging.. .think when I have my online store (IF) haha...commissioned her to help me with packaging..Dun Charge too expensive arh!
See how transparent it is.. . .

Oh Gosh!! JADE...my favourite Jewellery of all time..hee well except for Emerald...Given to me by my dear dear colleagues cum friends...there 3 of them (Princess Trace, Blur Ju & Cool Yv!!) Might looks small on the image..but trust me..It BIG...haha bigger size than a $1 coin.. I reallie glad to know them..though onli for a short period of time..feel like we know each other reallie well and click like we are the BESTEST of friends even when we are of reallie different backgrounds & age.. hee think it helps by the fact that we all act like half our age most of the time!
This is made personally by BY!! another one of my very close friend.. .see how talented she is..hee. Simple and elegant and the best thing is : ITS GREEN!!! hee hee...matches with most of my clothes.. told her that when I finally get round to setting up an online store...I defintely feature her works! Wait for Me Okie!!!
Ser's Gift to Me.. .. .she still remeberI love green.. .been friends for a reallie long time..long each since we were 13 yrs old! how times flies...when we get tgth..still as wacky as ever..I think the two of us are the only ppl who can tolerate each other so well..haha..she treated me to Thai food and it was great..but can't remeber the shop..hee just know tt it was in Marina SQ..n yeah yeah I can still remeber I own u lotsa photos.. .dun keep harping on it..hee..will become old before u know it!

See: it so late..even Niu Niu is asleep already. .. .

Okie.. .. having a blog is serious business. ..hee..has to be reminded to update my blog...no point coming in to read if there only one entry isn't it???
Just a update: went to Suki Sushi...well. .. food okay..and I think that it reallie value for money...take note: if going there ...do order the fried IKA..it GREAT!
Bought my new handphone already! Thanks to my sweet pals (BY, HQ, Win & ML), who gave me an angbao to buy. Got the Motorola Razr V3(x) but not able to display as my camera spoilt! Sorrie gals...show it off to u all when we meet up..
Hmm.. .it getting late..am reallie feeling sleepy..will try to keep it short..
Wanted to show off some prezzies that I get (hmm.. .this yr not a lot. .hee seems like everyone think I starving myself...has been treating me to meals instead)
PS: photos all taken with my handphone! Cool.. ..

No comments: