Saturday, March 11, 2006

Okie.. . .Here my very first bloG thoughts!
To start off with something light and frothy..haha.. .What Handphone Should I Get???
Been bugging my family, my friends and my colleagues about what phone model I should buy, there like so many models but I haven't see one that really strike a chord at me. But think I might get Motorola Razr V3x..seems pretty cool..
Thinking seriously of getting a new job.. .signz..been talking abt it for like how many ages ago..but didn't act on it.. the thing is..I like so comfortable in my existing job that there seem to be no real hurry to leave it.. of cos the fact that I will not get any promotion or pay rise for the immediate future is a big big or shall I say HUGE drawback! haha
Well... just realise after all my ramblings..I didn't introduce myself.. though why I should do so when the blog is meant for close ones..haha..but well..

Name: Liqing/Eileen...sometimes oso know as eiliny
Age: 24 (not a secret at the moment but as the first no. keep increasing...will soon become national secret..haha)
Occuptation: A no-good bummer at a no-good organization
Favourite topics: Family PETS (Niu Niu (Shih Tzu) & Long Long (Chinchilla)..I like cutesy name..so SUE me..haha)

Okie that the basic.. .anything more..you just have to play guessing games with me..haha

Will be having sushi buffet(YEAH IKA IKA IKA) at Suki Sushi (Marine Parade branch) 2molo.. .think it should be nice.. ..comes highly recommended.. ..

Well all for now.. ..seems like all unconnected topics when I read through...but haha I did say it was all ramblings.. ..
Tata

PS: read at ur own peril! I have lousy grammer skills.. .


PPS: Did I also mention that I have lousy spelling skills...haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! Wow.. I'm the first to comment!!! Yeah!!! Haha.. U must be wondering how do i know U blog address, right?! Heehee... cos......... I'm smart!!! Haha.. But dun worry! cos it runs in the blood!!! Yeah!!! Wow... I'll surely be one of ur regulars!!! Happy Day!!!