Monday, April 09, 2007

Agnes send tis Qs to me via Gmail and suggests answering tis Qs for my blog entry..so here goes...hee hee


1. Where is your cell phone? At my desk now!
2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend? Dun have leh..how to describe unless you wanna dream guy!
3. Your hair? Long and curly...artifical though..i get it permed! hee
4. Your mother? Is a KPO like me! hee hee
5. Your father? Nice guy! I respect him a lot
6. Your favourite item? Eh..hmm photographs (memories u see :) )
7. Your dream last night? I dun dream at all..serious
8. Your favourite drink? plain old Water..i try not to drink as often as I can..ha ha
9. Your dream car? BMW!
10. The room you are in? My office now!
11. Your ex? Erh...haha
12. Your fear? Dying...I tink everybody has e same fear more or less :) I hate flying insects too!!
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Hmm..Not sure
14. Who did you hang out with last night? My family :)
15. What you're not? I not BITCHY! ha ha seriously...juz blunt n to e point
19. The last thing you did? Eat!
20. What are you wearing? Spag top and bohemien skirt!
22. Your favourite book? hee hee.. .all kind..
23. The last thing you ate? Chocolates!
24. Your life? Is kinda good except for some pesky ppl ard me....till now
25. Your mood? Happy cos knocking off time soon! yea
26. Your friends? Are ppl that i trust a lot
27. What are you thinking about right now? Finshing the Qs!!
28. Your car? No $$ , how to buy
29. What are you doing at the moment? Finishing e Qs..duh
30. Your summer? ..Working wat else
31. Your relationship status? No bf...hw to talk abt r/ship status...
32. What is on your TV? No TV now!
33. When is the last time you laughed? Juz a while ago!
34. Last time you cried? eh..few days ago :)
35. School? Griffiths pri, Pasir Ris sec, Tampines JC, NUS of coz! ha ha

No comments: