Monday, April 02, 2007

Y am i blogging in the middle of working hrs!! ha ha cos i seriously bored and need a diversion..work is piling bt i feeling too legathric to do anyting..hopefully the feeling will pass soon...

Was on a 2 weeks break...clearing my leave! wat a good good feeling! hee hee did nothing except catch up with frenzs and of course...gym non stopped! ha ha..bt i pro need to scale down as i feel the aches and pain of e tortures I put my body through....and it seem like e more I gymed..the more I eat..have to kick the bad bad habit!

Did fulfill all my cooking cravings too and then some..hee hee
Make 4 different types of cookies
1. Chocolate crinkles
2. Checkerboard biscuits
3. Chocolate chip cookies
4. Lemon Melting Moments

Ha ha ..e chocolates favoured cookies went down well with every one tt tried..bt well ...e lemon melting moments garned mixed reactions..hehe with one frenz going aS far as saying it tastes like I put Ma ma Lemon (dish-washing detergents) inside!!
Make chicken pie too :) first time trying after 6-7 yrs..must be glad tt i still remember the procedure..

Next Up - 3 Citrus flavoured Pound Cake
Chicken Pie for my bro again (ha ha he loves it :) )

No comments: