Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Juz a few updates... ...
1. Went for my club rainbow first outing....was a Sungei Buloh.. ...supposed to bring the children out on a trekking high..bt too bad...it was raining! And the worse thing....is that there are no wet weather plans! ..so we were cooped up with restless kids in a small limited enclosed place....trying to keep calm, maintained order and entertained the kids at the same time! No mean feat defintely! haha. ....the kid I was taking care of is an adorable 8 years who had cerebral palsy..bt still independent and really active!
2. Was thinking of making chocolate cupcakes with Mint creamcheese frosting...bt could not get my grubby hands on any Mints..and suddenly remember that my colleagues had her own mint plant..so get from her some...and turns out she gave me two branches! Apparently mint branches can propagante by themselves..so wat I need to do..is to stick both babies into soil and water them religiously and before long..they should be thriving and I shall have unlimited supply of Mints!!! yea...haha
3. Went for an interview that requires 5 hours of apitude test! oh my oh my.. ..it psychmotor, math and co-ordination test! And let just say that it will be considered a miracle if I manage to ace through it! hee hee. ....for someone who known for having virtual no maths talent, co-ordination skills and absymal multi-tasking skills.. ..it takes a great deal of courage to go for the test! Now the only thing left to do is pray and pray!! hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.