Thursday, May 17, 2007

okie..here my recent bakes..

Water Chestnut cake... I love it in Crystal Jade..tried reproducing it at home..added way too much chestnuts and it wasn't firm enough :(
My Ji Dan Gao (hee wasn't scolding ppl!) this is the egg cupcake...very very soft and taste good although sis complains it was perhap a bit too eggy ...got the recipe from one online blog...tt lady sure can cook :)
My red beean paste...was a tad too dry....
Mochi!! that where the red bean paste went into...hee
Red bean paste soup with mochi..haha see that little black tingy on top of mochi....nt dirt leh...it Pearl..my sis insists on putting it in...though it does make it quite nice :)

nthing much to update except what I have been baking..
Have been sorta imobile these 2 days as I have pulled my back muscles due to improper stretching while jogging.....
But of cos..unable to sit till for long..I went for my favourite class - AquazFit!!! hee hee.....
Think I recovered enough to do other classes..will try tomorrow!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hey babe ... love the oatmeal orange cranberry and dates cookies ... yummy and very healthy! Can eat without feeling guilty ... c",)