Monday, July 02, 2007

Before the announcement of my result...look at the happy grin on Agnes's face! Obviously tt gal gotta her result and is super happy about it!
Yea.hee hee now I can show my face..our satisfied grins afte receiving our results and knowing we pass.
The whole lot of us..

Why did I dreg up the photos of bodystep course. Well not only because I just realized I did not post any photoz about it, but also because I make a decision regarding Step just a few days ago.
About a week ago, the head instructor of Body Step, Julian sent out a mass email to the trainees informing us about an audition that we are required to go through shall we want to attend intensive and eventually become an instructor. In my own happy world, I decide not to go as the thought of being an instructor has never been on my rader. Until I come into contact with the rest of the trainees who are very keen about it! After much to and fro conversation, I decide to go for the audition shall Agnes goes for it too..hee hee...that because among all of us..we two are apparently the least interested in being instructors. Well eventually did not go though cos Miss Agnes had a change of mind! ha ha...needless to say..it was a load off my mind...I don't mind going for intensive but well...audition! that like making commitment to start a future as an instructor which I am not mentally prepared to be.
Well eventually might consider being an instructor but only if I am mentally prepared and know fully well what i getting myself into. And that defintely in the future since my first priority now is to concentrate fully on getting a new permanent job.




1 comment:

agnes said...

ms E, hehehe, i had a gd snigger after seeing the pics and reading your entry...

wat a tumultous few weeks its been indeed..

but wat a relief yea wen we finally made a decision... but yep all's not lost!!!

:)