Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photoz!

realize that a blog is very dry and plain without some photoz to jazz it up!
will try to ensure that photoz accompany most posts..but since I have this tendency to avoid the camera or forget about taking pictures in the midst of excitment..will have to pardon me for all the photoless posts..

A recap of what I have been up to..
1. Bring Charlene and Wendy to Aquaz claz at Capital tower
2. successfully dragged myself to attackz on tuesday :)
3. went settlers cafe
4. Play Majong throughout the night!!

This week bought Wendy and Charlene to Rodney's body attackz claz...haha they are full of admiration for him when I told them that he can take up to 4 clazs in a day! Think he looks good and boyish and is full of charisma...they think he funny...
I was like eh!! haha but I guess that coz once you know someone, the magic sorta rub off (akin to like not waiting to know your idol because then they become normal n no longer extraordinary!) but looking through their perspective..I realise Rodney reallie attractive..nt becos of his look but becoz of his style n personality which really shown through when he teaches a claz. This ... I guess ...makes me feel privileged to be his frenz and of course..a teeny weeny proud that I one of the few he calls as frenz :) Cocky? not really..juz idol stricken..hee

Have been really busy catching up with friends, going out with colleagues etc before the commencement of my new job. Have also been busy trying to catch hold of people to go on a short trip with me but alas unsuccessfully. What I got was..a commitment to too many trips for the end of the year! ha ha

So far..let see..i commit myself to
1. Korean Trip in Oct( which is highly impossible!!)
2. Vietnam Trip begining of next year (now this is one that I defintely tries to go!)
3. Melbourne with old frenz Dappy in Dec ( will try to see whether can take leave by then since my probation is 6 months!)

Okie hopefully out of 3 trips..I will be able to make it for at least one...

Now on the list of to do...
1. Badminton session again!
2. Pigging out session and sourcing for 60s clothes this Friday!
3. Member's party at FF
4. A few more bakes (had only managed to do chocolate macarons with ganduja filling..which my colleagues managed to finish up everything I bought! :) )
5. 1 day Malaysia Trip
6. Signing of Letter of Offer and going for my medical check up (need to call and make appt)
7. Co-organising a get together with the gym kaki at Agnes's house for a night of fun and taboo...

No comments: