Tuesday, July 10, 2007

oooo...getting into the bad habit of blogging during office hours, not only because it disruptive to work etc but also because I didn't have a reportire of pictures to upload!
hee hee...bear with me for a while..this post does not really need pics though :)

Received an offer from the previous interview I went to... .but the offered salary was way below my expectations! Told HR I am keen in the job but I have to be practical too, that pay plays an important factor in my consideration and ultimately the decision as to whether I will take up the offer or not.
She says will get back to me...well I still waiting..

The job shows lots of prospects and promises. It really interesting and wil propably help to further my career or kickstart a career in psychology in healthcare. I still have to get my Master and hopefully PHD so that I can be offically known as a Pscyhologist! hee hee..in a way it is my interest and also evenutally I would like to convert my psychologist job into a part time career (while still making loads of money!!) and concentrate on other things.

Update: My little Niu Niu has blood in her urine! Really make me scared for a while until I get into contact with my dog's lastest vet and she assured me that urinary tract infection (that what leads to the blood!) and stones usually go hand in hand. She mentioned to me to monitor niu niu's condition for a while and to notify her immediately shall there be straining and copious amount of blood in the urine. Niu Niu scheduled for a ultrascan this week and if need to, a suregery to remove the stones! Vet mentioned to me that it might set me back by almost $1,500.00, better start tightening the money belt!! :)

No comments: