Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Okie..just a simple post...cos I think I need to record down my stupidity so I never forget about it!
haha.. ..had been well sorta diligently sourcing for a new job, thanks to all my friends who alert me to new openings and offering to send my resumes to friend's friend's friend etc, I really thankful and grateful for it! :)

But hor just realized a silly silly mistake, I actually forget my own mobile NO and input a wrong number! Darned it..no wonder no ones call..haha..only realized it as Sister Jane in her haste to call me called my house hold's no and got the correct mobile no from my family and alert me to the mistake!

OMG...was tt a colossal mistake or wat...haha. ...that teach me not to take things lightly and to make sure i double check, triple check, quadraple check etc...

Anyway, thanks to dear sister Jane, I went for the meet up with the doctors . It sounds really really challenging and interesting. I forsee lots of new things to learn and understand, plus the workload propably not gonna be light so I better make sure I fully prepared for it. The doctors were telling me that I had to make sure I mentally prepared to commit at least for 3 years. Well commitment will not be a problem if I am happy with the job but what if I AM NOT!!! not reasonable to stay on right..i guess that what a lot of recruiters never think about when they talk about commitment, most people are willing to stay on (only a minority are chronic Grasshoppers on the jobs!) if there are no extenuating circumstances such as mismatch between job and candidate, mismatch between boss and subordinate or mismatch between staff and work environment!
We cannot predict the future and i do think it is unreasonable to expect staffs to promise what they cannot gurantee. But well that how work system in Singapore works and I guess we all just have to adapt to it :)

Anway a side track: this coming saturday is 07.07.07, lotsa people are getting married! haha there just some kind of chemistry between chinese and numbers...i guess next year 08.08.08 will be a popular date too, like wise 09.09.09, 10.10.10, 11.11.11 and 12.12.12 .. . ..haha

No comments: