Thursday, August 09, 2007

Another post...

I finally quit...heehee after so much hesitations and considerations...take up the courage to quit..but of course with the security of a new job first.
Will be starting my new job next week.....essentially dealing with the same group of patients but different spectrums and different environment. Hopefully I love my new job :)
Initally was thinking that parting will be bittersweet and I propably cry, but I didn't. I guess that because I was sick ...and was on MC for the last 2 days of my last week. And the last day that I went back, I ended up clearing my stuff till 5pm in the evening and didn't even manage to finish my clearance! Had to went back another day to do clearance and handover.
I love my ex-colleagues and will miss them loads when I at my new workplace, but hopefully we keep in touch and remain good friends. On my last day, they bought me to Ichiban boshi for lunch and it was delightful even though I could not taste what I was eating :(
My sweet colleagues gave me two new spanking cooking books and a cake leavener!
Ha ha, I guess they really know me well and I spend lotsa lotsa time juz checking out the pics!
Of course, me being me...left them lotsa goodies..though not make by me....hee hee afraid they starve to death without me leh....

No comments: