Thursday, August 09, 2007

Okie here another post..haha I promise its ending soon....
Went Ikea recently to purchase a new drawer for my baking utensils..cos it getting way too many stuffs!!! Ha ha Mum complaining that my stuffs are overloading the kitchen and I should moved out to get my own kitchen..
So off we went to Ikea ... and I got a new drawer..
After My purchase of drawer and organizing of my stuffs..it put me into a mood for baking..so this is my first bake of the week or rather of the month :)

Many many cupcakes...I halved the recipe and still ended up with about 3 dozens of mini cupcakes...that cos recipe calls for a 6cm diameter cupcakes and I decide to go for miniatures which is about 2.5 cm only. Cupcakes supposed to be oozing with chocolate sauce in the middle ala mud cake..but haha turns out to be like brownies..taste wise..i would not say its bad but neither it is fantastic....
unrelated to baking..but hey..that my meiji collagen that keeps my skin supple......hee hee stock up many months of supplies cos it so much cheaper in Japan than in SG!

My baked books... ..Baking bible and 500 cupcakes and muffins frm my dear colleagues...see that front pic of the cupcakes book...that how my cupcakes supposed to turn out!!! argh.....of cos reality is far from fantasy....haha I will try my darn best to improve on it...


Baking tins, measurement cups, rolling pins etc..plus of course..mixing bowls...

Other side of the drawer.....I have digital scale! hee hee digged it out from the recess of my kitchen drawers while I was cleaning up the kitchen....hee hee decide to appropriate that for my own use...now it in my Baking Drawer! ha ha


Another Drawer...that where all my disposable stuffs are in....paper bags, rubber bands..cups, cupcakes, muffins cases etc..

Another side of the same drawer....baking ingredients..chocolates (Lindt, Hersheys, Dars, Varlhona..) of course there are also flours, sugar etc...biscuits cutters and its lotsa lotsa of its..although You can't see it..hee hee....rolling pins..BTW that Qoo bag..that a drink pack from Japan..hee hee...I love Qoo drinks..cos I love that cute character...beats me y I love that monster..haha




The upper top of the chest drawer..filled with all kinds of tibits and emergency food whereby parents are not around and we are left to fend for ourselves..
Spend one whole night and morning cum afternoon the next day to clean up the mess in the kitchen...changing some furnitures in the kitchen and clearing my chest drawer...
But i am so satisfied...hee hee with the state of cleanliness that I have create....that I am so proud of myself..woo hoo






No comments: