Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bear with me..another post... ..

I went Malaysia..or rather JB during last Friday....with who else but my loveable and cute colleagues.
Hee hee...we have a whale of time...1st all...we go for yummy yoghurt..all time favourite of Wendy...
Next up...some little bit of shopping to get our legs going....but wanling the only one with spoils..the rest of us were too restless to get anything..
Bought tickets to watch a Thai horror flick...and it cots onli RM 10 bucks! haha that half the price in SG!! Popcorn was darned cheap too..hee hee...
We went Giant to do some grocery shopping..hee hee that my fav pastime and Charlene too..that sweet gal bought diapers and milk powder for her baby brother's baby..heehee
Me ... of cos snacks! hee hee though I was nursing a flu.. ....and of cos everything tastes like paper to me.. ...i still enjoy all my snacks :)
The highlight of cos..is going tamah Sentosa.. ..to eat SEAFOOD

Pics to show wat we have .. ...

My blur ticket stub...wasn't sure what the name of the horror flick ... but it about a drum that is being guarded by a guardian spirit.. ..
Not the car....but the little cat beside it....it was so skinny...that I decide to take a photo of it :) our cats in SG are so well-fed in comparison .. ..


The whole lot of us.. ...Look at how tired I am :(


Chilli crab...can't tell you wat it tastes like though...


Egg...well its fluffy... ..ha ha



Clams!! in Sambal..haha if its hot..not sure

Drunken Prawns....nice tasting broth according to the rest..but to me..tastes like well..water..haha



Prawn Paste Chicken......




Fish! ... ..I love this type of presentation...cos the fish has to be reallie fresh to be eaten such way :)


Fried Mantous...for the chilli crab...it comes at the begining...haha which leaves us baffled cos well..can't xpect us to eat that first rite..
We still have a fried kangkong (vegs) that I didn't take photo of ...hee hee cos when its comes..we were too busy digging it for me to remember to take photoz!!
The whole dinner comes up to RM 168..which translates to roughly about SG $15...I would not say it really worth it to go JB just to have cheap seafood..but well...it still fun to go hang out with friends especially with wacky ones like those that I hang out with! :)
I miss ya guys!!









1 comment:

Tan said...

PerngMang is the name of the show...