Thursday, August 09, 2007

I promise I going to stop the posts soon... ....
hee hee...
Wanted to talk about the love of my life...I love many things...like my family, my friends, my new job, my gym, my baking and all the other aspects of my life..basically I am very much contented excepts for a few glitches here and there..hee hee but well that another story...
But there are two things or rather two little creatures that take centre stage in my life beside all the other loves...hee hee ...and that my little pets..since they are such integral part of my life...how can I not blog about them now and then :)

So here the pics :)


Hey looking at me??? come Closer leh...

See how handsome I am.. ...
Is this CLOSE enough.. ..hee hee
Hey why are you looking at me...think you know where I am going...

To the pooh and using it as my PILLOW!! hee hee...
Hee hee so this post is dedicated to my favourite babies in my life...my little ones..the joy in my life....and of course my favourite irritants...ha ha




No comments: